Raffa Nonprofit Search finds, supports and guides nonprofit leaders to build and sustain effective, vital organizations.
Our search and transition practice specializes in finding and supporting the best nonprofit executives. We not only identify an extraordinary pool of candidates with the right skills and experience, but also take into consideration each client’s organizational priorities and culture to ensure the selected executive succeeds. More than 85 percent of our CEO placements stay in their leadership role for three or more years.
Raffa Nonprofit Search has led more than 400 nonprofit leadership search and transition projects for organizations across the country. Every engagement aims to increase long-term effectiveness and expand leadership capacity.
Our search and transition services focus on the key leadership positions in nonprofits:
To help nonprofit organizations make better choices, we offer a broad range of services and tools that we tailor to align with the unique parameters of each engagement, including:
- Pre-search assessment and planning to calibrate the job to where the nonprofit is headed, not where it’s been.
- A national candidate database to build the strongest possible candidate pool and ensure diversity.
- A nationwide and deep network of referral sources to target the best leadership for the nonprofit sector.
- A rigorous and field-tested multi-stage interview process that brings the power and wisdom of our search experience to your selection process.
- Unique executive transition management services that spot legacy issues that might otherwise undermine the new executive’s performance. We help bring a good ending for the departing executive and a good beginning for the new executive.
- Post-hire services to help your new executive get off to a fast start by ensuring clarity about roles, goals and responsibilities.
Raffa Nonprofit Search is built on research and decades of experience to help our clients find the right leader and build organizational capacity in the process.