Leaders invest their talent and time in an organization for many reasons. Ultimately, they want that investment to do good – in society, in their field, and in the longevity of the organization.
Succession and sustainability planning attend to the critical organizational elements that separate high-performing organizations from those that struggle. Raffa’s Succession and Sustainability practice combines new tools and cutting edge thinking with proven practices to build capacity and strengthen mission-driven organizations.
To increase the long-term effectiveness and expand the leadership capacity of your organization, we provide the following services:
- Succession Planning – Prepare for planned and unplanned departures.
- Bench Strength Review
- Succession Policy and Plan
- Key Personnel Emergency Backup Plans
- Leader Development for Senior Managers and Organizations
- Sustainability Planning – Is your organization sustainable? For how long? Plan for opportunities that will impact your organization’s bottom line and ability to adapt.
- Sustainability Review and Action Plan
- Core Activities and Lines of Business Review
- Transition Planning – We help guide organizations and leaders through change.
- Executive Transition Planning and Coaching
- Organizational Transition Planning
- New Executive Onboarding
Raffa is the partner nonprofits count on to deliver strategies and resources to prepare for the future. Our consultants – many of whom are former nonprofit leaders themselves – specialize in working with Boards and senior level executives. With the addition in 2014 of TransitionGuides, Raffa added even more expertise in the fields of executive search, succession planning, and sustainability planning to meet your needs.