Nonprofit executives and their Trustees cannot afford to delegate the role of oversight to the investment advisor or manager.
Risks and fees notoriously lack transparency and cannot be assumed appropriate. Raffa Wealth Management is uniquely positioned to support this critical level of oversight. Typical assessment services include:
- Investment policy statement review and revision.
- Analysis of investment risk and fees.
- Appropriate benchmark verification and performance analysis.
Nonprofits routinely need specialized services related to their investments that are not or should not be performed by an investment advisor/manager/broker. The following is a list of such services:
- Aggregate accounting and/or performance reporting
- RFP for investment advisors or managers
- Retirement plan mutual fund analysis
- Board or Committee education